The Latest Organic Waste Recycling & Treatment Technology
There are many organic wastes that come from agricultural byproducts, agricultural byproducts, solid waste from livestock, and municipal waste，However, these organic wastes are often treated as rubbish and sent to landfills or dumped at will , Resulting in the following two points ：
At present, waste disposal methods are difficult to find in places with narrow human densities and the water content of organic wastes is high, which may lead to leakage. If incineration method is adopted, higher energy consumption is required will shorten the life of the incinerator。
Most of the river pollution is the source of upstream pig manure water, causing serious impact on people’s livelihood water, Therefore, if the organic waste is untreated, the amount of waste produced is very large and will directly or indirectly cause serious pollution。
Organic Waste Treatment Technology Are Six Steps in the Approach
- Input ＆ shattering devise
- Function：U-shaped spiral unit of the machine transports feed stock to a shattering devise。
- Remarks：The rigid materials of the organic waste can be shattered directly without any pre-treatment/segregation. Precise and high performance of the shattering device converts the hard materials into slurry without any addition of water. Total active surface area of the shattered organic waste is increased several hundred folds.
- Transporting ＆ decomposing system
- Function：The shattered organic waste residues are transported to a decomposing system。
- Remarks：Addition of Composting-free microbial enzymes and supplementary materials shortens the processing time. Subsequently, residues are heated to 100℃ for sterilization. The product following this process can be readily used as organic fertilizer.
- Compressed air exhaust system
- Function：Compressed air exhaust system evaporates excess water/moisture from the organic waste residues having higher moisture/water content.
- Remarks：This system also shortens the total time required for drying the product. The processed water is non-polluting potable water and meets environmental safety standards.
- Heating system
- Function：Specially designed heating and circulatory system is highly efficient, safe and durable. This system uses low cost recycled heating oil. This has numerous advantages such as, power-saving, rapid heating, sustained oil life, nil secondary pollution and meets environmental safety standards.
- Remarks：This system also has numerous advantages such as electricity saving, small temperature gaps, fast heating, sustained oil life, no secondary pollution, and conforms to all environmental requirements.
- Programmable control and safety systems
- Function：The multiple processes of the system are automated, controlled and programmable by user friendly software. All parts of the equipment are strong, sturdy, durable and are meets higher safety standards while all other accessories and machine parts confirms with VDE, GS, UL, CE standards.
- Remarks：Mechanical control interfaces are also available.
- Recycled End Product
- Function：The end product of this process is high quality soil conditioner or bioactive organic fertilizer popularly called as “environmental fertilizer.” It is suitable for improving soil health and increasing nutrient absorption capacity of crops.
- Remarks：The end products of this process are of high quality soil conditioner or bioactive organic fertilizer and known as “environmental fertilizer.” It is suitable for soil improvement and for improving nutrient absorption of crops. When applied to soil, the fertilization efficiency of soil for crops can be dramatically improved.
Organic Waste Recycling in Various Countries
Organic Waste Recycling can effectively reduce the environmental pollution caused by organic waste, while the production of organic fertilizer can also return to farmland use, effectively solve the chemical fertilizer and pesticide residues in crops, with economic and environmental protection benefit.
France has carried out a series of innovations in waste disposal, such as the classification of household waste, the establishment of public places in the waste recycling bins to reduce the number of packaging waste and improve the waste incineration technology, have achieved good results. The implementation of the waste recycling policy will further consolidate this achievement.
German municipal solid waste is mainly treated in three ways: one is incineration, second is landfill, the third is composting, about 10% of perishable organic waste is piled up, high temperature fermentation to produce compost for farmland.
Singapore combined with its own actual situation, forming a waste disposal of the four important strategies。First, to promote the reduction of the source, the second is to strengthen recycling, the third is to develop incineration power generation, Singapore land resources are scarce, so choose incineration to deal with the waste can not be material use. The fourth is to reduce the refuse buried in the garbage.
Norway in 2009 in its capital established a new Biogas plant, each year can handle 50,000 tons of kitchen waste, and kitchen waste into fuel and organic fertilizer, The fuel currently produced is sufficient to supply the capital’s 135 public buses, and the resulting fertilizer can supply about 100 medium-sized farms.