Organic wastes from agriculture, forestry, fish, aquaculture farms, and live stock industry：Organic refuse from gardens, playgrounds, lawn clippings, vegetable residues, mushroom houses, forestry, livestock industries, aquaculture and fish farms.
Daily organic wastes：Organic wastes from households, municipalities, military installations, societal organizations, motels, restaurants, schools, and prisons etc
Industrial organic wastes：Organic wastes from food processing industries, wineries, slaughterhouses, markets, hospitals, hotels, pharmaceutical plants, pulping, mud and leather manufactures.
1.Advantages of Composting-free Technology in Environmental protection：
- Fast treatment: Time is money, rapid processing time (3 to 24hrs), highly efficient process, less energy consumption and economical.
- Space requirement: Small footprint with space saving (1800 square feet for 3000L of waste), with highly efficient devices.
- No secondary pollution during treatment process, no wastewater and unfavorable odor or hazards.
- Reduction in problematic treatment methods: Reduces landfill, incineration and conventional composting.
- Reuse of organic wastes: The end product is either fertilizer or animal feed.
2.Advantages of Composting-free Technology in Agriculture：
- End product is soil conditioner, which improves soil physical, chemical and biological properties, in addition to soil fertility.
- Supplies plant nutrients and increases crop production.
- Reduces the chemical fertilizer inputs.
- Product can be used as animal feed additive to increase nutrition and as feed supplement.
- Decreases overall production cost.
Composting-free technology combines physical, chemical and biological systems to accomplish economical, fast, efficient, and zero pollution technology. The major marketing benefits is that products of this Composting-free technology can be sold as agricultural applicants, as fertilizer, or as animal feed, which will reduce production cost while increasing farmer’s income.
Prospects for environmental protection and integrated agriculture：
Composting-free technology rapidly treats organic waste with zero pollution. All kinds of organic wastes can be successfully treated with modified devices to suit all conditions. Composting-free technology is suitable and adaptable to all kinds, stages and capacity of organic waste.
Prospects for Industrial parks and factories：
Different factories and industrial parks generate different kinds of wastes. These wastes can be simply integrated and treated by our Composting-free technology and devices, which are designed for treating different kinds of wastes. This will reduce costly labor, and time.